Gree Noodle Made with Moroheiya Plain Flavor Single pack Twins
- Gree Noodle Made with Moroheiya Plain Flavor Single pack Twins 7.0oz
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Deliciously chewy!
- Non fried
- NON GMO
- Each package contains approximately 20 Moroheiya leaves
- 12g fiber
- 10g protein per package
- Ready in 3-4 minutes
- 1 single pack = 3.5oz (100g)
- 2 single packs = 7.0oz (200g)
- UPC: 8 850987 139147
What is Moroheiya?
Moroheiya also known as mulukhiya or mallow leaf (Corchuros in Lat.) has been cultivated in Egypt since ancient times. Its fibers are spun into jute while its young shoots and leaves are harvested as a vegetable and used in traditional Egyptian dishes and stews. However not many people know that this seemingly humble plant has a very surprising nutritional value.As the Japanese Ministry of Education and Science reported, moroheiya contains great amounts of vitamins, minerals and dietary fibers in quantities that surpass most known vegetables and herbs. (Source: greenoodle.com)